Week 12A: Using Other Online Tools


So far in this class we’ve used multiple social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, but there are many more tools that still out there that could further improve my fake business and everyone else’s as well. For my café, I think Yelp would be the best other sites/tools to utilize to develop my business. For any restaurant, Yelp is an invaluable tool to market your menu and what your customers think of you with their reviews. To integrate into my current business plan, I would incentivize customers to leave reviews in exchange for something small, like a free coffee. Encouraging customers to leave reviews boosts the star rating each business has and will make it easier for new customers to find and try your store. It would also allow me to see what complaints or suggestions any people have and see how I can exchange, fix, or improve on what they’ve said. One more positive aspect of this website is that it can show important yet basic information about your store like your hours, location and price range. Yelp is the most popular app used when most people, including myself, are looking for a new place to eat or get drinks and because of this, I would definitely add it to my business plan for my café.

Till next time…x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: Template Theme

Week 17: My Final Blog Post!

Week 2A: Overview of Social Media