Week 7A: Engaging Your Customers - FaceBook Strategy


As my business page, Cousha Coffee, I decided to “like” 8 different business pages that could help me develop my café:

·      San Diego Magazine
·      North Park Main Street
·      North Park, San Diego
·      Eater San Diego
·      Dark Horse Coffee Roasters
·      San Diego Coffee Network
·      Better Buzz Coffee: The Lab
·      Holsem Coffee

While I did choose some of these businesses for the overall reason of getting my business out in the public, there were some individual reasons as well. I chose San Diego Magazine because they write articles about everything in San Diego, CA from restaurants to nature. If my café starts to gain popularity an article about my shop could boosts its image immediately. Next I chose North Park Main Street because they post a calendar of events going on in North Park and if I decide to host any events or promotions it would be a great way to advertise for it. I chose the North Park, San Diego page because it links to various businesses’ Facebook pages in the city, which again could help boost popularity of my café. Like San Diego Magazine, I chose Eater San Diego because they write articles specifically about restaurants and food spots around the city. An article about my new café would help target an audience looking for new coffee spots to try. After that I chose San Diego Coffee Network. They post specifically about coffee shops products, promotions and if they are hiring. This page could help me find a staff to efficiently run my café. Finally I chose Holsem Coffee, Better Buzz Coffee: The Lab and Dark Horse Coffee Roasters because they are all relatively successful coffee shops that already exist near or in North Park. I could use their pages to get ideas about how to run my store as well as follow the people who like and visit their pages as well. All of these pages that I liked would help me tremendously in targeting my audience and building my brand or popularity.


Till next time…x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: Template Theme

Week 2A: Overview of Social Media

Week 17: My Final Blog Post!