Week 5B: Target Market


I am pleased to announce and introduce you to a made up company Cousha Café, my privately owned and operated coffee shop and café. The location will be open up in North Park of San Diego, California. Identifying the location of this store will help outline the target market for it. North Park has a reasonably diverse population with a large percentage of young adults from their early 20s to their late 30s with the median age being 35 years old. I want to advertise specifically to this age range of people while at the same time reaching out further to people of all ages, races, genders and backgrounds. By doing more research on the exact demographics of the population there, I will be able to further analyze and compile data on how to cater to my target audience. This will help me create a target market report with a specific plan for advertising. I will do the majority of my advertising on social media. Once I have created the target market report, I will create project goals and financial projections for my café. If this company ever does become a reality, knowing how to establish these projections will help me discover what I’m doing wrong and how to better reach my target market in the future.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Till next time...x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week1A: Template Theme

Week 17: My Final Blog Post!

Week 2A: Overview of Social Media